Never Received Order -Can't get any update from customer service | Dyson Community
Question

Never Received Order -Can't get any update from customer service

My tracking number for my Airwrap said my order was delivered 05 JUN, but I never received. I have called the customer service number with Dyson directly and created a case on Jun 5th and Jun 7th and was told it would take 14 days to process then I could choose between a replacement or refund - I haven't heard anything from customer service on a resolution. I have called back several times and have been told to wait an addition 48 hours. I ordered this product over a month ago, and still have no resolution on the next steps. I have confirmed with the shipping partner GLS that they have confirmed this package as missing so I don't understand why Dyson cannot assist me with this claim and process my refund. 

2 replies

As a follow up Dyson keeps telling me to reach out to GLS and there is no claim open (despite my caseID with Dyson) I reached out GLS AGAIN and they confirmed in writing they already reached out to Dyson via email to confirm the package was missing…… 

Update - I was finally able to get a refund after multiple hours on the phone with customer service today. I ultimately had to send the customer service agent the screenshots attached to get a manual refund.