New attachments - Flyaway Smoother | Dyson Community
Solved

New attachments - Flyaway Smoother

Userlevel 1

I saw a Dyson review on youtube for a new 2-in-1 flyaway attachment with brush. Does anyone know if Dyson is releasing a new attachment for the Dyson Supersonic? 

icon

Best answer by Stuart 25 April 2023, 14:40

View original

12 replies

A few people I know who ordered an air wrap before Christmas have received a Wide-tooth comb for free (apparently) is this true?

Thanks,

Aaron

I don’t. It might be worth visiting Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer: Understanding the attachment and accessories | Dyson Community. or the link to their online store

@KGertis04 Nothing on Google! A Supersonic flyaway attachment already exists! It dries hair at the same time.. Flyaway Attachment (Nickel) (dyson.co.uk)

Userlevel 1

This one is a 2-in-1 flyaway and brush attachment. 

This one is a 2-in-1 flyaway and brush attachment. 

Is there a picture? I’ve not seen this new attachment yet. 

Userlevel 1

I didn’t realize it was for the Singapore market but here is what I’m talking about. Or at least a link to it.

dyson.com.sg/products/hair-care/dyson-supersonic-hair-dryer

Looks to be named the Flyaway Smoother…

It doesn’t look to be sold separately. This will need to be answered by Dyson, rather than other members. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @KGertis04

I’ve updated our Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer: Understanding the attachment and accessories article with information on the NEW Flyaway Smoother. This was recently released in the Singapore market.  

Please note. The Flyaway smoother is part of the Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer offering in certain countries. Please check your local Dyson website for the latest information.

I hope this helps. 

Stuart

Userlevel 1

I had seen it for the Singapore market as well! I didn’t realize it was only for them, though. 

When is the new flyaway smoother attachment available in the Uk?

Userlevel 5

When is the new flyaway smoother attachment available in the Uk?

They won’t confirm it until it launches on the website. Dyson don’t give away their launch plans ahead of actually releasing it. They learnt this the hard way, when they announced the launch of the Zone (Headphones) and then delayed it 12 months. 

Thank you jam jam only reason why I’m asking is because I really want it and I have already seen “fake copies “ of the product on Amazon