Purchasing advice - Dyson Supersonic hair dryer

• 22 September 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +10
  • Gold Level Contributor
  • 66 replies

Hi Everyone! 

I’ve been thinking about buying the Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer | Dyson, but it’s a big investment. I really want to know what I am getting for my money and of course I have a few questions.

1. Does anyone have an unboxing video?
  2. Are there any videos to help me set it up?
  3. My hair is quite wavy and usually takes ages to dry, is there anything I need to do before using it?

Thank you for helping.

Emma 

(Edited by moderator – Title amended and Tags added) 

GraceWood 1 year ago

Hi @Emma.S 

I borrow my daughters Supersonic daily, I can certainly testify that it is worth it’s weight in gold. She has almost every attachment that she can buy, and is always coming up with elaborate styles. It dries our hair super quick and is really easy to use. 

The Community has a few tips on using and styling that helped us in the beginning. Hair care - Styling tips | Dyson Community Dyson Supersonic™️ hair dryer - Styling guides | Dyson Community. After watching the videos a couple of time, you really do get the knack and it becomes super easy to style.

I’d suggest checking YouTube for unboxing videos. 

If you want to chat about using the hair dryer once it arrives, message me. 😊

Grace & Kelly. 

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi @Emma.S 

I borrow my daughters Supersonic daily, I can certainly testify that it is worth it’s weight in gold. She has almost every attachment that she can buy, and is always coming up with elaborate styles. It dries our hair super quick and is really easy to use. 

The Community has a few tips on using and styling that helped us in the beginning. Hair care - Styling tips | Dyson Community Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer - Styling guides | Dyson Community. After watching the videos a couple of time, you really do get the knack and it becomes super easy to style.

I’d suggest checking YouTube for unboxing videos. 

If you want to chat about using the hair dryer once it arrives, message me. 😊

Grace & Kelly.