Repair Airwrap Ireland- No Collection | Dyson Community
Solved

Repair Airwrap Ireland- No Collection

• 4 June 2024
  • 1 reply

I paid 90€ last week (28th May) and booked my AirWrap in for a repair.

The courier collection has not showed up to date- I have called Dyson 4 times so far and they allegedly ‘fixed the issue and resent my order’, 7 days later still no sign of a courier. It is my 5th time re-setting up my order today, and I suspect we will not get anywhere again… 

I am writing here to receive some kind of acknowledgement of how bad this issue is- Dyson are charging customers almost 100€ for an inexistent service. There is no email address to contact anyone in writing (convenient…) and I have been reliant on ringing the helpline every day, almost maxxing out my data plan having to spend so long on the phone. 

Needless to say, I will never buy a Dyson product again- there is a monopoly on being able to get any kind of repairs (no spare parts are available for purchase online) and the service is appealing for the price of the products. 

icon

Best answer by Jack 5 June 2024, 12:39

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @lk2024,

Welcome to the Dyson Community and thanks for letting us know about this. We can only apologise that this experience didn’t go as we would have intended.

I understand the UK Customer Care team have now been in touch to sort things out for you.

You’re welcome to come back to us here if you need further support or advice at any point.