Return process is impossible | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

I’ve been trying for a month to return an Airwrap that I foolishly bought through the Dyson website.  I did manage to obtain a return authorization number by placing a phone call, but never received a follow up email with a shipping label.  I suppose I’ll have to call again, which I really don’t want to do because the first call took 45 minutes.

In the meantime, I’ve accrued interest charges on the credit card I used for the purchase because this process is taking so long (despite having started it the day after I received the machine!).

So I’m asking this community:  what do I have to do to return this thing?  Any and all help is most welcome.

Hi @Millie908,

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know about this. For help organising your returns label, you'll need to talk directly to our Dyson Customer Care experts in your region.

If you’d prefer not to call the Helpline again, please visit Dyson.com and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a conversation with our Customer Care team.

We'll look forward to speaking with you!