shocking customer service and return/refund service | Dyson Community
Solved

shocking customer service and return/refund service

• 30 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Returned my Dyson air wrap and pre styling dryer 5th December after 3 phone calls to actually get it picked up as they kept giving me a date and it not actually happening! Had the pre styling dryer refunded 8th December, still waiting for my £480 back for the air wrap. Several phone calls and live chats keep being told a certain day I'll have my money back but not recieved it. To be honest I'm disgusted with such a big company, feels like they have robbed my money and keep telling me lies. Can't get anywhere with their customer service. I will never ever be ordering off them again! Terrible, can anyone help or advise me please so I can get my money back?!

icon

Best answer by JimO 30 December 2023, 22:25

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

It looks to me that Dyson has changed--my personal experience, plus reviewing other comments--James Dyson retired? No longer involved? Posts on this site as to how to reach Dyson are not accurate. Online chat option on their website is not manned by people. Wait times for phone support are long--45 minutes to an hour. In my case, they could only tell me to look at the online videos, which were not relevant to my problem. The replacement parts I needed for my brand new vacuum were out of stock. I was told to call back later to see if they were available. The representative promised to call back in 2 weeks--no call back. I was forwarded to an automatic review process after my phone interaction to rate the process--that also did not work! No wonder they respond that their phone service department only gets good marks.  This week I received 2 emails about my product--”please review your product”. When I clicked on the link, the website was not available. So you can’t even review their products. Dyson has lost me as a customer as well. The higher price in the past was justified in customer service. In my opinion this is no longer the case.

Sorry to hear you've also had a bad experience! It's just shocking to me how they can justify their prices and for such a big well known company they're like this!

Userlevel 1

I’m having the same refund issue. Dyson received the item on Oct 20 and, even after numerous attempts to find out why, I still haven’t received the refund. They claim that it has been refunded and blame the problem on my financial institution for slow processing. There’s really something very odd going on at Dyson. My “financial institution” happens to be Paypal who are now in the process of investigating just what is going on. Paypal obviously hasn’t received it. Great product but that’s about it.