Short Lifespan Airwrap | Dyson Community

Short Lifespan Airwrap

• 20 April 2024
  • 0 replies

I have had my airwrap since Nov 2021, so 2 ½ years. And i barely used it a couple times a week max and it just stopped working yesterday. I chatted with an agent for 2 hrs and came to the solution that they escalated my case and would be in contact in max 24 hrs. I called today after the 24hrs and there was never an escalation or anyone who was going to contact me. As i am out of the warranty range and live far from a service center the only solution i was given was to replace it. I was not offered any sort of discount. I stayed on the line to take the survey and the representative would not hang up the phone for me to do that. They kept the line open for over 30mins. For how expensive dyson products are i expect a better level of customer service and i expected the airwrap to last at least 10 years. I am very disappointed and will be looking into shark and other companies. Id rather spend a couple hundred if im going to just be replacing them every 2-3 years. From the reading i have done a lot of people experience this around the 3 year mark. I have multiple dyson products and was very happy with them but from this experience i will be buying my appliances from other companies. 

0 replies

Be the first to reply!