Special edition Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler Complete Long | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Special edition Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler Complete Long

• 19 April 2023
  • 0 replies

I am outraged by this company and this service. I bought the Special edition Dyson Airwrap™️ multi-styler 4 months ago in Europe. After 3 months, I moved to the USA. Due to the difference in voltage and sockets, I was unable to use my styler. Although the styler is a thing that should be adapted for travel and I did not receive information before the purchase that it can be used only in the country of purchase. In addition, the company prohibits the use of voltage converters and the result is a dead device in another country. I contacted the representatives of Dyson Denmark, where I bought it. They could not help and sent me to the US agents. After I spoke with them, they informed me that they do not do international exchanges and advised me to buy a new styler with a 20% discount as "Owner Rewards". They also offered to contact the service center, where they assured me that they would help me. In the service center, to which I drove for 1.5 hours, they told me that they could not help me except to buy a new styler. They couldn't even do an online check-in with my European styler, because there was an error and the employee wrote down my data on a piece of paper. A week later, I still decided to buy a new styler and barely found information about a 20% discount. And it turned out that it works only with air fresheners and vacuum cleaners. Why do I need a vacuum cleaner if I need my styler that I already spent $690 on 4 months ago? Despite the fact that I was ready to buy it again in the USA with a 20% discount. I am just extremely angry and disappointed with this company and their service. I do not recommend to anyone. Beware of this company unless you want to waste your money and time.