Stand for vinca blue/rosé supersonic? | Dyson Community
Solved

Stand for vinca blue/rosé supersonic?

• 22 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Does anyone know if Dyson intends to come out with a stand for supersonic hair dryer in the Vinca Blue/Rosé color scheme?

(Moderation Edit - Tags Added)

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 24 January 2023, 09:38

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

2 replies

Hello @hokieinotown 

It’s great to hear you’re interested in this colour option. 

Unfortunately, we’re not informed on what new exciting technology our engineers are working on until it is released. 

I’d advise you to keep your eyes on our website, social platforms and even the community forum for any updates on new products. To visit your local website, simply click our Dyson link. 

We encourage customer comments so we can put this feedback back into the design process, this helps to ensure we're making machines that meet and surpass our customers’ expectations.

If you need further support after this, please get in touch via our WhatsApp channel and one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’. 

Jodey.

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Heya @hokieinotown 

I’m not sure I've seen this colour. It would be exciting if Dyson did release it in that scheme! 😍

I’d say to keep an eye on their accessory page. They usually post new items here first. It’s where I got a new presentation case for my hair dryer! Cases, brushes, stands & attachments | Dyson. This links for the UK. Their How to: Order spare parts and accessories | Dyson Community gives a link for other countries. 

Emma 😁