Suggestion. Travel size hairdryer | Dyson Community
Solved

Suggestion. Travel size hairdryer

• 21 October 2022
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, will Dyson ever consider making a travel size hair dryer with a diffuser attachment. I love my hair dryer and take it away with me but with airlines making you pay for a cabin bag now, you can’t fit it in your backpack with everything else.

Thanks 

(Edited by moderator – Tags added) 

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 23 October 2022, 06:35

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Funnily enough we’ve been saying this in the salon for years! We love the idea! 

What a great suggestion!

Hi @mancinim

What a great idea! While we can’t share on our research and development plans, we do take account of owner experiences and opinions when considering future developments. 

That being said, please keep in mind that currently we don’t recommend traveling overseas with the Dyson Supersonic™ hairdryer as they are intended for use only in the country where they’re sold due to possible voltage differences, and adapters and converters aren’t recommended.

Pleeeeeeze! consider a travel size! I hate leaving home without my Dyson air wrap but sometimes it just doesn’t fit in the suitcase! My Dyson Air Wrap is the beginning of a great day!

@Laurie488 I couldn’t agree more! The airwrap is great! I actually go to bed looking forward to using it! Sad I know! 

I love it sooo much I picked up the Travel Pouch! I can’t do without it now. Weekends away, overnight stays, after the gym, quick touch ups! It’s just perfect!

Userlevel 1

YES to this! A travel-sized base would be FANTASTIC!