Supersonic hairdryer Professional - Helped Needed | Dyson Community
Solved

Supersonic hairdryer Professional - Helped Needed

• 1 April 2023
  • 3 replies

i have a Dyson Supersonic professional hairdryer that has an issue, i am having to clean the filter after every blow dry otherwise it’s lights flash an loses power!  which is totally unacceptable. the machine is under warranty but trying to contact customer support on the business site is a nightmare. All i get is they are unavailable and please call back. After several attempts to call back i get nowhere. i think this is totally unacceptable, i am at a loss of what to do. The customer service stinks. i want my problem sorted under warranty but i am stuck.

icon

Best answer by SalonSally 4 April 2023, 22:36

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Hi @Les147 

We have a dedicated business team which deals with all our business inquiries. To get hold of our team, I would recommend heading to our webpage, you can scroll down to our 'Contact us' section and you should find their email address on our webpage, to make things easier I have included the email address: business@dyson.co.uk. 

To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘For business' 

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Heya @Les147

I’m not sure where in the world you are, but this is what it looks like on the US site.
Hair care for business | Dyson

I’d honestly suggest starting with their online help. Support | Hair dryers | Dyson. There are a few options for the professional model, they look to have a different filter design on each. I didn’t even know that was available.

Emma. 😄

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Heyyyy! 

Ohhh. Not great, Not even good! We have a few Dyson sonics in our salon, the amount of hair spray we use every day we have to soak the filters overnight to get them clean. You’re probably seeing the overheating light.

Sounds super silly asking, but you're not doing the standard washing are you? The professional sonics really need some extra TLC, especially the filters. They get so incredibly icky! 

Start here Maintaining your Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer | Dyson Community. End with these.

Give the filter a good soaking/clean. If it’s still happening, you probably want to consider getting new filter. 

Team Sally 😘