Turkey - Airwrap Purchase Help | Dyson Community

Turkey - Airwrap Purchase Help

• 5 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello there!I am a person with a physical disability. Unfortunately, dyson stocks have not been renewed for a long time in our country (Turkey). It is not possible for me to go to the hairdresser whenever I want. So I request your help to buy dysonAirwrap

Anonymous 1 year ago

@Imren25 Use their ‘Notify Me’ feature. 

Genel Bakış - Dyson Airwrap™️ Multi-Styler Saç Şekillendirici - Saç Bakımı

Once the stock is back, they’ll ping you an email letting you know it is back on order! 

I used it for a tool back in the Summer and it worked great!

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello there, and welcome to the Community.

I did check on the Dyson Turkey website to see if we did have stock on any of the Airwrap models, and they do all look to be out of stock, at this time. You can have a look at the kits offered in Turkey here

The Airwrap multi-styler remains one of our best, fastest selling hair care products, and over the holidays, we sold out in many markets. I’m based in the US and believe we just recently sold out of all colorways.

You can visit the link above and enter your email address to get notified, once we have stock again of the colorway you’re looking for. 

mr kellym thank you for trying to help far away. Thank you for your courtesy and diligence.

imrenyonluer@hotmail.com 

@Imren25 Use their ‘Notify Me’ feature. 

Genel Bakış - Dyson Airwrap™ Multi-Styler Saç Şekillendirici - Saç Bakımı

Once the stock is back, they’ll ping you an email letting you know it is back on order! 

I used it for a tool back in the Summer and it worked great!