UK trade in for Super Sonic Hairdryers Oct 2023 | Dyson Community
Solved

UK trade in for Super Sonic Hairdryers Oct 2023

• 18 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Have written, phoned and been promised that my trade in refund was being processed within 72 hours weeks ago and still no response.  Gave them proof of Delivery by their chosen carrier and still nothing.  Just promises.  I expected to be informed upon its acceptance at their warehouse.  Not a peep from them and it seems I’m not alone.  If I do not get a response I will be reporting it to Trading Standards UK  

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 20 December 2023, 16:01

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Hi @catelilac . We are sorry to hear that you have not received your refund, as of yet. We do value your time and patience and wish to direct you to the right team towards a resolution. We do ask that you please reach out to our support team via phone or by chat support for further assistance. 

Phone support- 0800-298-0298

Our helpline hours:

• 08:00 – 20:00 Monday to Friday 
  • 08:00 – 18:00 Saturday and Sunday

Spoke to them for another half and hour and hopefully it will be processed between 3 days and 14 days time.  Fingers crossed

Still no payment processed for trade in.  That’s another 2 weeks!  Twice told it will be processed within 3 days but adding but it might take up to 14 days.  Will be phoning them on Monday for the third time, also wrote to them.   Dyson customer service reference on case 35841245