want to order long barrel but it is always out of stock. please help me to find one? | Dyson Community
Solved

want to order long barrel but it is always out of stock. please help me to find one?

• 14 April 2024
  • 1 reply

I own a Dyson Airwrap for medium to short hair ,I am growing my hair and want to order a long barrel. I tried to find in online but it says out of stock and will notify me when it will be in stock. It’s been 6 Months and I am still waiting…. How can I get one?

icon

Best answer by Jack 15 April 2024, 14:21

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Zakia,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

We’re sorry the long Enhanced Coanda curling barrels have been out of stock - please be assured we’re doing everything we can to restock unavailable parts as quickly as we’re able to. I understand you’ve already used the ‘Keep me updated’ function, so we can contact you by email when the barrels are re-added - this is exactly what we’d recommend doing so we can keep you in the loop.

We’d suggest ordering as quickly as possible once the alert comes through to avoid any disappointment, as demand is high.

I’m sorry there’s nothing further we can do for you in the meantime, but hopefully you won’t have to wait too much longer to place your order.