When will the Dyson Mother's Day Ceramic pink and rose gold hair care machines be available in my country? | Dyson Community
Sticky Solved

When will the Dyson Mother's Day Ceramic pink and rose gold hair care machines be available in my country?

• 22 February 2024
  • 49 replies

I’m wanting to purchase a dyson airwrap but I’m wanting to get the ceramic pink colorway. Can i find a release date for it anywhere because i know we will have it in the the US.

(Moderation edit - title updated)

icon

Best answer by Jack 23 February 2024, 11:38

View original

49 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @aelizalovejoy,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

Glad you’re excited for our limited edition Ceramic pink and rose gold colourway. This has been newly developed exclusively for Mother’s Day 2024.

The Ceramic pink and rose gold haircare machines launched in the UK and South Korea this week, and will be rolling out to other countries over the coming weeks. We don’t have an exact release date to share yet for the US, but please keep an eye on Dyson.com for news!

I'm interested in the Ceramic Pink and Rose Gold Dyson Airwrap. Will this model be available in the Netherlands or are there plans to release it here? Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Danique,

Thanks for your post, we’re delighted there’s so much excitement for our latest limited edition colourway!

We’ll be rolling out the new Mother's Day Ceramic pink and rose gold hair care machines to other countries over the coming weeks. We don’t have an exact launch date to share for the Netherlands, so please keep an eye on Dyson.nl for news!

I'm wanting to get the Ceramic Pink and Rose Gold Dyson Airwrap. Will this model be available in Singapore or are there plans to release it here? Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Nandhini,

Great news - I can confirm the Ceramic pink and rose gold colourway will launch in Singapore! As above, we don’t have an exact launch date to share, but please check back on Dyson.com.sg for any updates here.

I’ve been waiting for the new Ceramic Pink Dyson to be launched in Canada. Recently, I saw that it has been launched in USA but not in Canada. Wondering whether it’s launching here or not?

If not then is there any way that I can make a purchase from US site and get it shipped in Canada?

Hi I would like to purchase the latest ceramic pink and rose gold Dyson air wrap . Will this particular model be available in Malaysia?

Hi! 

I’m interested in the pink airwrap, Will it be available in Sweden? And if so when will it be released? 

Thank you! 

I would love to know if the Dyson Ceramic pink/rose gold is coming to Canada?

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @AnishaV24@gizembaran, and @pamvega,

Thanks for your interest - yes, Ceramic pink and rose gold will be launching in both Sweden and Canada. As mentioned we don’t have exact launch dates to share, so please continue to keep an eye on Dyson.com over the coming weeks.

Hope this helps! 

Hi,   I’m in love with new ceramic pink air wrap and also I really want to purchase it but I live in Turkiye.Are you launch ceramic pink in Turkiye,if you are gonna launch it, when? I hope you’ll launch in Turkiye.🙏

Hi, I would like to buy the Ceramic pink Airwrap! Will it be launched in Hong Kong soon? Thank you!

I'm interested in the Ceramic Pink and Rose Gold Dyson Airwrap. Will this model be available in Malaysia? 

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @lekha, @ssseznn@chloeling98, and @Rara Sharif,

Ceramic pink and rose gold will launch in Turkey, Malaysia and Hong Kong over the coming weeks. As above, we have no exact dates to share for any market where we haven’t already launched, so please keep an eye on Dyson.com for news!

Hi!

Will you release the ceramic pink limited edition colorway in the Philippines? When I went to the demo to check, not even the airstrait is available in store.

Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @ayabloop,

I’ve checked for you and I can confirm that Dyson Philippines do not plan to launch the Ceramic pink and rose gold Mother’s Day colourway. My apologies for any disappointment here. 

Hello @Jack !

Do you know any details about this specific color launching in Europe, specifically in Poland?

Warm thanks!

Maria

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @maria.44,

Yes, happy to confirm Ceramic pink and rose gold will be launching in Poland!

Hi @Jack

Will the ceramic pink and rose gold Dyson airwrap be coming to India? If yes, do you know the release date?

Thank you for your time, 

Nishita

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Nikita,

Yes, Ceramic pink and rose gold will be coming to India in the coming weeks! As above we don’t have exact dates to share, so please continue to check Dyson.in for updates.

Hi @Jack,

Do you know if the ceramic pink airwrap will be launched in Switzerland as well? If yes, when is the release date? 

Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Roxy,

Yes, Switzerland will launch Ceramic pink and rose gold - over the coming weeks, as with the other markets mentioned. Keep an eye on Dyson.ch!

Greetings @Jack,

Will the Dyson Airstrait be released in the Ceramic pink and rose gold colour in other Asian countries besides China and Korea?

Thanks for any info!

Hello! will the Dyson air wrap in ceramic pink and rose gold  be available in Greece? And if not, can an airwrap that is purchased in a different country be used here ? 
thank you! 

Hi, will the dyson airwrap in ceramic pink and rose gold will available in Indonesia? And if not, until when the ceramic pink will available in other country? Can u help me make sure because i will go to Korea in April. Thankyou!