Why didn’t/will the ceramic pink airstrait launch in the UK? | Dyson Community
Solved

Why didn’t/will the ceramic pink airstrait launch in the UK?

I keep seeing comments claiming that the Mother’s Day colourway has launched in the UK but it doesn’t include the airstrait. Why not, Mother’s Day is 9 days away in the UK! Can we expect it?

icon

Best answer by Jack 1 March 2024, 14:51

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @charlea,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

In the UK, there are no plans to launch the Dyson Airstrait™ straightener in the Mother’s Day limited edition Ceramic pink and rose gold colourway. Instead, the Dyson Airstrait™ straightener is available in a choice of Prussian blue/Rich copper, and Bright nickel/Bright copper.

The Mother’s Day range in the UK includes the Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler and the Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer, and can be found at https://www.dyson.co.uk/gifting

I’m sorry if this wasn’t the news you were hoping for, but hope it answers your question.

Why though? We have the airstrait, and we have the other items in the Mother’s Day colourway. This makes no sense. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @charlea,

Decisions around ranges and colourways are made locally. We've only recently launched the Dyson Airstrait™ straightener within the UK in two colourway choices. The UK Mother's Day range focusses on the Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler and the Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer.

I'm sorry for any disappointment here, and I'll make sure your feedback is passed along to the right teams for you.

I’d echo the feedback for the Airstrait to be released in the ceramic pink colour way in the UK to match the rest of the products. 

It is such a shame. I will definitely not be buying it as it won’t match the rest of the pink collection. Give it a second thought. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Laurenlanik and @Jcramosn,

Thanks for taking the time to share your comments! There are no plans to launch the Dyson Airstrait™ straightener in the UK in Ceramic pink and rose gold, and this limited edition colourway has now sold out.

However this feedback is extremely useful, and I’ll be happy to pass it along to the right people for you.

I find it funny that Jack was saying on another thread from a month ago - with a similar question related to UK launch - that the pink Airstrait was confirmed to be launched in the UK, Sweden, Netherlands, Malaysia, Hong Kong, yadda yadda yadda “in the upcoming weeks”, and in this thread (a couple of weeks later than the other one) he totally says the opposite. lol do better Jack. Are we going to have this in Europe or what ?

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @SillySally1984,

My previous comments relate to availability of the Ceramic pink and rose gold Mother's day limited edition colourway - not the Dyson Airstrait™ straightener specifically. You can take a look here:

We’ve been clear that the Dyson Airstrait™ straightener was not planned as part of our UK Mother’s day range.

Hope this helps!

If what you mean by being clear is giving answers like the one below with the Airstrait in the picture, then I’m sorry but that’s not being clear at all. Hope you see what I mean. Really bummed as I wanted it in the NL.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @SillySally1984,

Thanks for the feedback, and I’m sorry if you’re disappointed. The Dyson Community supports Dyson owners across multiple countries - globally, three machines were launched in the Mother’s day colourway, but not every market will be offering all three.

We’d recommend customers keep an eye on their regional Dyson websites for details on what’s available in their location.

If you have further queries, you can reach the Dyson Netherlands team directly here.