Adapter V6 Motor-Brushes to V10 | Dyson Community
Solved

Adapter V6 Motor-Brushes to V10

• 16 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello, dear community. Quick question: My V6 Total Clean has now broken down after a good 10 years of loyal service, and I have bought a Cyclone V10 Origin to replace it. I would like to continue using the V6 accessories, especially the motor brushes, but have only been able to find plug-in adapters WITHOUT an electrical connection. Are there any with an electrical connection? Thank you very much! Christian

icon

Best answer by Jack 18 March 2024, 14:15

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Scarecrow,

Welcome to the Dyson Community - I’m glad to hear your trusty Dyson V6 Total Clean lasted so well for you, and that you’ve now upgraded to the Dyson Cyclone V10™ vacuum!

There isn’t an adaptor which connects powered attachments like the motorised floor tool and Mini motorised tool from V6 to your Dyson Cyclone V10™ vacuum, as these parts aren’t compatible with your new machine. 

Apologies for any disappointment here, but hope this answers your question. You can find compatible accessories for the Dyson Cyclone V10™ vacuum here

Hi Jack, thanks for this information. So - I'll just have to buy the motor brushes I need =)