Clear Bin ejector releases entire dust bin | Dyson Community
Solved

Clear Bin ejector releases entire dust bin

• 21 February 2024
  • 1 reply

I emptied my V11 dust collector and in so doing, it shot off the body of the vacuum and the red and grey seals came off too.  I used the instructions to refix the seals but in so doing, broke off the little screw catch on the grey seal.  Ordered a new set of seals and that hasn’t fixed the problem so ordered a new clear dust collector.  That’s also not solved the problem.   So if one is slightly too aggressive in opening the dust collector, it comes off in your hand.  Nothing is visibly broken on the main motor unit that I can see, but it’s difficult to see something that may no longer be there!

icon

Best answer by Jack 23 February 2024, 13:12

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Fitznstarts,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

From what you’ve described, it sounds like your machine’s bin runner may have been damaged while you were emptying the machine.  

For help resolving this, you'll need to talk directly to our Dyson Customer Care experts in your region.

Please visit Dyson.co.uk and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a conversation with our Customer Care team.

We'll look forward to speaking with you!