Cordless V6 - Accessory with red sticky (velvet) strip | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

Cordless V6 - Accessory with red sticky (velvet) strip

Dyson handheld v6 has attachment with red tape to collect hairs etc from carpets. Does anyone know the name or where I can buy this stuff?? Have bought 3 of these parts but can't afford this any more.Thanks

(Moderation Edit - Tags Added/Title Updated)

2 replies

Hello @Deshie 

Thanks for reaching out. 

Our Dyson engineers put as much care and attention into developing our tools and accessories as they do into the machines themselves. The tools supplied with your Dyson cordless vacuum will vary depending on which model you own, but our complete range of tools is available from our website.  

I have added the following link to select the specific floor tool that is required here  

To familiarize yourself with the accessories and which one is best for certain cleaning task, visit our Dyson Cordless vacuums: Understanding the tools and accessories article.   

For ease, I have included a step-by-step guideline on maintaining your Dyson V6 here 

If you need anything further, please let me know.

Regards, 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

@Deshie. I think you’re referring to the red velvet strip stuck on the bottom of some of their tools. To my knowledge, Dyson don’t sell this part on it’s own. You might have better luck visiting some/all of the third party  sites mentioned on this link: How to: Order spare parts and accessories | Dyson Community.