Cordless V7 - Brushbar has the wrong connection | Dyson Community
Solved

Cordless V7 - Brushbar has the wrong connection

• 1 February 2023
  • 3 replies

As someone has already posted on community, I bought a replacement brush head on 5 December, noticed that it wasn’t picking anything up. Discovered that the connection on the new brush head was a 4 prong. Looking at Dyson website it doesn’t state on replacement parts if the brush heads are 3 or 4 prong. After much faffing decided to buy a complete new head which was received today and lo and behold the brush bar is a 3 prong, so now left with a new brush head which is totally useless. Online chat doesn’t work. Does anyone know if I’m going to be able to send the 4 prong back? 

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 1 February 2023, 14:40

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

@IChap55 You should be alright. You’ve certainly got a case for it to be return. You may need to speak to Dyson and make your case. In the US, we need to complete an online form: https://www.dyson.com/inside-dyson/terms/returns-policy. Maybe its the same for everywhere?

Jay.

@JayJay thank you I’ll have a look, the website doesn’t give much away 🤷‍♀️

Good morning , i am having a nightmare trying to find the correct brush bar for my v7 Dyson, the one i have is 3 prong connection on the end of the motor but 47 mm  diameter not 50 mm and length is 238 mm. It has visible screw showing in the end as compared to the incorrect one that has a black end. Any help much appreciated.