Customer Support - Repair in Ireland | Dyson Community

Customer Support - Repair in Ireland

• 21 December 2022
  • 1 reply

I called support in ireland to get me V8 serviced after going to the website. Battery doesnt seem to last as long and definitely doesnt pickup as well as it used to even after cleaning all filters. Agent gave me a reference number and said I would receive an email and said an engineer would call in the next day or two. Received neither.

When I called support again he told me that they dont service these, but it clearly says on the website that you can get your Dyson serviced. He then tried to tell me that he could tell me if the motor was gone by looking at the vacuum using whattsapp.. I have never heard such rubbish.

If it clearly states that service is available why cant I get it looked at. 

(Moderator edit - Tags added/Moved category)

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Alright @dom17.

I’ve just checked their website, they 100% do service the V8 cleaner. They’ve even got a webpage dedicated to repairs. Book a repair or service - Dyson IE. It sounds to me that the agent was having an off day or was new. Still not great. Tut Tut Dyson!

“”

Booking and cancelling your service

To book your Dyson Service Engineer appointment, contact us using the methods below. You can cancel your appointment any time up to the day before the appointment.

Your Service Engineer will contact you before your appointment to confirm an estimated time of arrival.

• WhatsApp

Start conversation

• Phone

Call us on 01-475-7109

Our helpline is open:

• 08:00 – 20:00 Monday to Friday 
    • 08:00 - 18:00 Saturday and Sunday

On the day

Your Dyson Service Engineer will assess your machine and advise you of any action needed before doing any work. You’ll also be able to view and purchase an extensive range of Dyson accessories for your machine.

Machines not included

Uprights:

DC01, DC03, DC04, DC07, DC14, DC15, DC18, DC24, DC25, DC27

Handhelds:

DC16, DC30, DC31, DC34, DC43 Handheld, DC56

Cordless:

DC35, DC44

Cylinders:

DC02, DC05, DC08, DC08T, DC11, DC21, DC22, DC23 Motorhead, DC26, DC26 City, DC38

Laundry:

CR01 and CR02

Fans:

AM01, AM02, AM03, AM08

Fan heaters:

AM04, AM05

Lights:

CSYS, CSYS 2K, CSYS 4K

Service prices

Full size service: €90

Cord-free service: €90

Buying spares and accessories

You can buy spares and accessories for most Dyson products on our Replacement parts page. Or you can buy them direct from the engineer on the day.