Dyson Absolute V11 | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson Absolute V11

• 18 June 2024
  • 4 replies

I’m very disappointed in Dyson Customer service. I’m been going back and forth with them for three months now. They don’t have a service center in the country I live. They won’t even send me an address for the service center in a country close by that I can send it to unless I send them a video. I’ve stressed I will send on my own account since the warranty is expired. I don’t advise anyone to put money into a Dyson vacuum cleaner. There are better and cheaper models out there to buy

icon

Best answer by Jack 19 June 2024, 13:22

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @UmMazen,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

We’re sorry to hear you’re disappointed with your experience so far. Are you able to confirm which country you purchased your machine in originally, and which country you’re now based in?

We’ll look forward to hearing from you.

The vacuum cleaner was purchased in Saudi Arabia, I'm also living there. There isn't a service center here.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @UmMazen,

Thanks for clarifying this - this is something you’ll need to continue to discuss with the Dyson Customer Care team in Saudia Arabia, as it’s not something we’ll be able to resolve via the Dyson Community forum.

If the team have confirmed that they need a video of the issue in order to help determine the best resolution in this instance, I’d encourage you to provide this.

You can find their contact details here.

I have tried many times to send a video but it always says it too big to upload. I will tried to find someone to do a video for me. I just don't know how you can sell something when you don't have a service center. I will be talking with the Ministry about this issue.