Dyson Outsize Plus Wobbly Pole | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson Outsize Plus Wobbly Pole

• 18 May 2024
  • 1 reply

I bought an Outsize Plus from QVC. The day it came in the mail, I discovered the button on top of the vacuum was broken. Dyson sent me a replacement, but now I’m concerned there’s an issue with this one. I can’t remember if the original one I received did this. When I put the corner attachment on the long pole, it doesn’t have a nice, snug fit feeling. The long pole wobbles back and forth, making it difficult to maneuver small places. I find myself stabilizing the pole with one hand and holding the vacuum with the other. Anyone have this vacuum, and can tell me if this is normal for this model? I can’t imagine this is normal, but the thought of another defective vacuum is disappointing. Thanks for your help! 

icon

Best answer by Jack 21 May 2024, 16:56

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Emiliason,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

Due to the tolerances between the wand and the main body of your Dyson Outsize™ vacuum, it’s normal for the connections to feel a little flexible in use. This helps avoid subjecting the connection points to excessive force or wear, and ultimately helps prolong the life of these components.

Hope this helps!