Dyson Submarine - Anyone know the UK release date? | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson Submarine - Anyone know the UK release date?

• 29 June 2023
  • 12 replies

• Novice Member
  • 4 replies

Does anyone know or have any details on the UK release date for the new Submarine wet roller head or the Dyson V15s, which should include the submarine head? 

This product is already accessible in China and is expected to launch in Australia on 6th July. 

(https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/home/interiors/dyson-submarine-tech-giants-first-vacuum-with-wet-cleaning-feature/news-story/307536baecc677afd59f0965e42cb287?amp)

icon

Best answer by Jack 9 January 2024, 14:20

View original

12 replies

Hello @Jmm 

Thanks for reaching out and showing interest in our new Dyson Submarine™ wet roller head.  

The UK release date is yet to be confirmed. I would suggest visiting our website for any updates regarding this as well. 

To learn more about the Dyson Submarine™ wet roller head, which provides a whole-home cleaning solution, to wash, detect and detangle, an all-in-one Dyson, visit the Future of clean article. 

Regards, 

Hi Stuart/Musfeekah,

Do you guys have an update on the release date of the V15s or V12s? Do you know if it will be coming this year or next year? Will it be coming to the UK at all?

I can see it has been released in China, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand and now India. What is the hold up for the UK? Everyone has LVT or some sort of hard floors  so I am sure it will be so popular.. reviews are all saying it’s great!

Hi Stuart/Musfeekah,

Do you guys have an update on the release date of the V15s or V12s? Do you know if it will be coming this year or next year? Will it be coming to the UK at all?

I can see it has been released in China, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand and now India. What is the hold up for the UK? Everyone has LVT or some sort of hard floors  so I am sure it will be so popular.. reviews are all saying it’s great!

As they’ve not announced it won't be releasing, I imagine it still features on the release roadmap. The UK might simply be a low priority market. The typically home has carpet flooring, that see’s a low demand for wet cleaning. Manufacturing, Supply of parts and finished goods, other regions placing orders. Just a few reasons why nothing yet.

Dyson won’t make the same mistake twice, release a launch date that they might have to cancel or postpone. Remembers the Zone launch in 2022, me neither. It was postponed by 12 months. The delay came with bad press.

This wait is a joke!

It's crazy. I can now buy this in Australia, China, USA and Ireland but not the country that developed it

Tell me about it!! You can buy it in India too (v12s) Would love to know the reason why it’s so delayed here.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Jmm and @Smithjpl,

Thanks for your feedback here - glad you’re excited to get your hands on our first wet-cleaning technology! We’re a global enterprise, and we don’t always launch new machines everywhere at the same time. I’ll make sure your comments are passed along to the right teams for you.

We don’t yet have a launch date to share for the UK, but please continue to keep an eye on www.dyson.co.uk for any updates.

But you are still a British company, right? Given James Dyson's enthusiasm for Brexit and the myriad advantages it would confer, it seems a little  churlish to deny us the latest Dyson products.

Ahh forget it guys, I’ve given up! I posted the initial question nearly 5 months ago now.
It's disappointing that Dyson hasn't released their wet-dry vacuum in the UK yet, especially considering they are a British company. It's been available in other parts of the world for months.
I was ready to pay over the odds for a Dyson machine, but this is taking far too long to arrive in the UK. Not missing out on the great Black Friday deals now on other brands like the Shark Hydrovac and Tineco S3/S5. PLUS I get to save at least £500.

Sorry Dyson but a poor showing from you in my opinion. 

It's really odd. I assume that Dyson has a release schedule for it's products, but it's either too incompetent, lazy or paranoid to let the public know what it is. Dyson really is treating it's customers with contempt. As you say, with the availability and deals on other products, the choice is becoming a no-brainer.

Any update on the release date?

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Smithjpl,

We don’t yet have a UK release date for the Dyson V15s Detect Submarine™ vacuum. 

We know there’s keen interest in this launch, and we’ll make sure to keep the Dyson Community in the loop as soon as there’s news to share!

Thank you for your continued patience in the meantime.