• 2 replies

Userlevel 1
  • Novice Member
  • 2 replies

Hi

no Dyson where is my money ?

experience of my life 

call centre what’s app can’t find my order it’s a joke 

(Moderation Edit - Personal details removed/tags added) 

icon

Best answer by Stuart 27 January 2023, 11:56

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Kay 

Thanks for letting us know about this. It's definitely not an experience we'd expect you to have when ordering from Dyson.

Normally our local Contact Centre teams are best placed to help with any order, payment or delivery queries. They have access to your order history and payment details - they can begin an investigation, and escalate this internally if further support is needed. For this reason, the Dyson Community team would usually refer you back to the Contact Centre team to continue your ongoing conversation with them.

The situation you've highlighted here is fairly unique, and I completely understand your frustration. On this occasion I’ve contacted our local teams directly on your behalf, and I'm glad to confirm an investigation is already underway. Your transaction has been located, and we're trying to understand why this hasn’t been captured by our automated ordering system for dispatch. 

Our investigation is still ongoing, but a Dyson Expert should be in touch with you in the next 24 – 48 hours once this has hopefully been resolved for you. If you'd like to discuss this sooner, I’d encourage you to contact them directly using their helpline number you can find on the Dyson ‘Contact us’ page. 

Thanks.

Stuart

Userlevel 1

Hi stuart

thank you for your reply 

thank you also for finding the order

i have requested my money back and this will be with me by Friday next week based on my discussions with the call centre team 

hope this happens 

I’ll keep the community updated 

again appreciate your input 

regards

roger