Dyson V10 cutting off | Dyson Community
Question

Dyson V10 cutting off

• 30 December 2023
  • 2 replies

This is my second Dyson V10 in just 4 months. I had the same problem with both. Runs like normal then power cuts off after a few seconds. Filters are clean and there is no clogs. I was thinking I just had a faulty vacuum the first time around only to have the exact same problem again. I’ve seen countless post of people having this issue. Replace batteries and bodies only to have it happen again. I really like this vacuum because it does a great job when it runs. Is there a real fix before I just return this for another brand?

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

2 replies

@WillT8683 Thanks for your post, if you aren’t seeing any icons / notifications or hearing strange sounds - it likely is a broken trigger button. This can sometimes be caused by using a 3rd-party trigger lock add-on part. In any case, the main body will need to be replaced - please contact your local support.

This can sometimes be caused by using a 3rd-party trigger lock add-on part. 

Makes no sense these are stock Dyson parts right out the box. No to mention my second vacuum with the exact same problem. Why not just fix the parts before selling to consumers. It’s a good product but it has to work.