Dyson V10 Pulsing - Solved | Dyson Community

Dyson V10 Pulsing - Solved

• 12 August 2022
  • 4 replies

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

My new Dyson was delivered yesterday. 

After many faithful years of service, my DC59 finally gave up and went to vacuum heap. Not wanting to be without my trusted friend, I invested in the all singing and dancing V10 cyclone! It was a similar price I paid for the DC59 many many years ago. 

The new features swayed me, bigger bin, almost 3x the run time! Where could I go wrong. 

Delivery was straight forward and the delivery person was really friendly. 

Assembly was easy and I swapped out the wall mount within minutes. 

Not being able to vacuum for a few days, I went straight to the highest trafficked areas in my house. The hallway and stairs. Switching the tools/floor head was really easy, the addition of the red button was great. I knew exactly where to press. 

My old Dyson must have been struggling more than I knew, the bin on the new one was full after the first light once over. I switched power modes and away I went to tackle the rest of the house!

After a few minutes of cleaning the machine starting producing a noise I can only explain as pulsing. Having joined the community with the Purifier, I thought I’d try here first. More to see how much content for my machine was on here. 

To my surprise, I found a CM post within a few click / typing my search which helped me get the machine up an running again. I had used the machine that much, that the bin become full and there was a blockage in the cyclone. 

I’d recommend this post to anyone else in a similar situation. My cordless vacuum cleaner is making a pulsing noise, what does this mean? | Dyson Community

Marks out of 10, I’d score it a 8. If it came with an extra filter or battery, even at a discount, I would have marked it as a 10. 

Still not my DC59, but a far improvement. 

Keep up the great work Mr Dyson. 

Mr Man.

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

4 replies

Hi @WoodenMan 

This is a great read!

I feel like you took me along with you on a journey, I was even rooting for a revival of your trusty companion DC59.

Do you write blogs? if not, you should.. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Wooden man is everywhere spreading great news for dyson can you reach out to your surperior and get mea new vacume asap thank you all hail wooden man

Hi @Thefamily 

I am surprised at reading a somewhat sarcastic response to a genuine and honest review. You might want to read some of my others, before offering a comment. I’ll assure you they aren’t all proDyson. 

In case you hadn’t realised, I don’t work for Mr Dyson, you’ll have to speak to them. I’d recommend not spam the community demanding a resolution. 

Mr Man!

Userlevel 1
Badge

Ok