Dyson V11 Motorhead Replacement? Do we have an estimate for how long we have to wait for despatch? | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

Dyson V11 Motorhead Replacement? Do we have an estimate for how long we have to wait for despatch?

• 17 April 2023
  • 1 reply

I am based in New Zealand and have a V11 Outsize stick vacuum. It was purchased in August 2021 and is still under warranty. I’ve been told that there are no replacements in stock and that I have to wait an undetermined amount of time. Could someone please give me an idea as to whether it’s going to be days, weeks, months or years? 

Feeling really dismayed by how little information I was able to get from Dyson Support. I felt brushed off. I requested a call back from a manager but I never heard anything. 

Has anyone had a positive experience with actually receiving a replacement head for their V11 Outsize? My machine is fairly useless without this attachment. 

Hi @angelabyrne 

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with stock for your Dyson.

While we encourage our owners to completed the ‘Notify Me’ option to receive notifications on when a spare, accessory or product is back in stock, sometimes that stock is very limited and not everyone has the opportunity to place an order. It can also take some time for new stock to came available again. 

We would recommend reaching out to your local team. They will be able to assist with the an alternative solution by getting you through to one of our engineers. 

To contact a member of our team, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’.

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.