Dyson v11 Outsize floorhead | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson v11 Outsize floorhead

• 19 March 2023
  • 2 replies

I got an outisze a long time back but now it seems as if there discontinued after speaking to Dyson customer service. I'm looking for the XL floorhead, I've looked everywhere I've pressed notify me back in September shall I close that door or shall i wait I'm using the standard head and it's fine but it takes a long time to clean my house. Is it completely gone as customer service said or I've seen a thread saying it hasn't been but they've been off dysons website since September. I've also checked all the after retailers like partscentre espares and many more. Please advise

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 19 March 2023, 22:16

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

2 replies

Legally, they aren’t permitted to retire/cease manufacturing of parts for products unless it has reached its 8+ year on the open market. At which point it becomes a business decision and not enforced by law. It coincides with an act called ‘Right to repair’. 

I’ve checked the US/UK site, both show the ‘Notify’ button. It certainly isn’t isolated to one location. I suspect they’ve got supply shortages.

Maybe a mod will reply with an update on when this will be back.. out of curiosity, have you read: How to: Order spare parts and accessories | Dyson Community? It has direction to purchase online and via another reputable retailer. Maybe you’ll have better luck elsewhere?

Hello @SaqibV15  

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having trouble with your Dyson.

While we encourage our owners to completed the ‘Notify Me’ option to receive notifications on when a spare, accessory or product is back in stock, sometimes that stock is very limited and not everyone has the opportunity to place an order. It can also take some time for new stock to came available again. We can confirm that the machine has not retired. 

I wanted to double check our internal stock, as this is something that sometimes sits apart from online availability. Sadly, I can confirm that in the UK, part 970426-02 is out of stock. However, our agents, via chat, phone or WhatsApp will be able to assist with the an alternative solution by getting you through to one  of our engineers. 

To contact a member of our team, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’.

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.