Dyson V15 Detect Absolute - not usable - constantly start & stop | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Question

Dyson V15 Detect Absolute - not usable - constantly start & stop

• 22 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello,

I’ve purchased a Dyson V15 Detect Absolute in May 2023 and it as worked great up until 1.5 / 2 months ago when suddenly started switching off repeatedly after each usage.

It’s currently impossible to vacuum with it and since it is still in the warranty, we’ve contacted support which has us waiting already for 3 weeks.

The initial feedback from support was that if we wouldn’t receive the part (main body) after 2 weeks, Dyson would send us a new unit to replace ours. We’ve contacted support after the 2 weeks and we were now told that we still have to wait for the part.

What is wrong with the level of support provided that passes on different messages for the same problem?
Can someone help here?
We are currently waiting and obviously not using an item that we paid for.

Many thanks in advance and regards from 🇩🇪

3 replies

An update here, since we initially reported the problem (July 9th), 2 replacement orders were created and automatically cancelled by the support team without any sort of explanation.
We have been contacting the support team by phone weekly and we always get the same answer that Dyson is still waiting for the part.
Meanwhile we have pretty much a 700 EUR Dyson brick at home...

Can anyone help please?
Thanks!

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @andrepedroso,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for letting us know about this.

I’ve reached out directly to take some further information.

I’ll look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you @Jack !

I’ve replied to the private message.

Looking forward for you to help us.