Dyson v15 Submarine - Online Registration Problem | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson v15 Submarine - Online Registration Problem

• 1 November 2023
  • 7 replies

Hello everyone! Why can't I register my new dyson v15s vacuum cleaner?

(Moderation Edit - Sensitive Data Removed)

icon

Best answer by Jack 1 November 2023, 12:02

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Fylise,

Thanks for getting in touch, and congratulations on your new Dyson vacuum! I’ve removed the images you attached as they included your serial number - we advise against sharing this publicly to keep your data private.

From the first image, it looks like you may have been attempting to register your machine on our US site - which won’t be possible with a UK serial number. Please can I ask you to try registering on our UK site: https://www.dyson.co.uk/register

If you continue to have issues, please live chat to our experts via the Dyson Digital Assistant. Click the purple button to launch the Digital Assistant, then click the agent icon in the bottom left of the window to start a chat session. Our experts will be able to either create a new account for you or access an existing one, and add your new machine to your record.

Hi @Fylise,

Thanks for getting in touch, and congratulations on your new Dyson vacuum! I’ve removed the images you attached as they included your serial number - we advise against sharing this publicly to keep your data private.

From the first image, it looks like you may have been attempting to register your machine on our US site - which won’t be possible with a UK serial number. Please can I ask you to try registering on our UK site: https://www.dyson.co.uk/register

If you continue to have issues, please live chat to our experts via the Dyson Digital Assistant. Click the purple button to launch the Digital Assistant, then click the agent icon in the bottom left of the window to start a chat session. Our experts will be able to either create a new a

ccount for you or access an existing one, and add your new machine to your record.

Hi, Jack! Before contacting the forum, I tried registration on all sites (USA, UAE, Ireland, UK) and the answer was the same everywhere - error

P.S. Thu for edit.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Fylise,

Thanks for this additional information, that’s helpful to understand. In that case, as the machine you have is so new, the serial number may not have been added to our systems yet, temporarily preventing an online registration via the website.  

Best thing to do is to live chat to our experts via our Dyson Digital Assistants as suggested - they’ll be able to create a registration for you manually.

Hi @Fylise,

Thanks for this additional information, that’s helpful to understand. In that case, as the machine you have is so new, the serial number

may not have been added to our systems yet, temporarily preventing an online registration via the website.  

Best thing to do is to live chat to our experts via our Dyson D

igital Assistants as suggested - they’ll be able to create a registration for you manually.

I immediately contacted live chat, but it only works in the USA, where I was advised to contact the UK, but our live chat does not work.
Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Fylise,

From your screenshots, it looks like you’re talking to us via WhatsApp, not live chat. You’re correct that the WhatsApp service has recently been discontinued in the UK.

Please contact us through live chat within the Dyson Digital Assistant - which you can find on dyson.co.uk  Click the round purple button on the website to launch the Digital Assistant, then click the agent icon in the bottom left of the window to start a chat session.

Hi @Fylise,

From your screenshots, it looks like you’re talking to us via WhatsApp, not live chat. You’re correct that the WhatsApp service has recently been discontinued in the UK.

Please contact us through live chat within the Dyson Digital Assistant - which you can find on dyson.co.uk  Click the round purple button on the website to launch the Digital Assistant, then click the agent icon in the bottom left of the window to start a chat session.

Everything worked out, thank you! Can be closed
Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Fylise,

Thanks for taking the time to follow up - glad to hear our live chat team were able to support in registering your new machine!

You know where to find us if you need further support or advice at any point!