Dyson V6 battery - Wrong image on website. | Dyson Community

Dyson V6 battery - Wrong image on website.

• 1 November 2022
  • 6 replies

Badge
  • Novice Member
  • 2 replies

Has anyone ordered a V6 battery recently? I need a new one, but on the order page for the V6 battery they are showing an image of the V8 battery.

I don't want to be sent the wrong battery.

Here is the V6 battery. 

But this is the image shown on the V6 order page. 👇

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @Gen1,

This is disappointing to see - can you confirm where you reside and which Dyson website this was on, so we may get this corrected?

Best wishes,

Badge

I'm in the UK.  https://www.dyson.co.uk/support/journey/tools/967810-21

I have an update.

I tested by dropping the item into my basket. Once in the basket the image changes, and seems to be correct once at the basket checkout. However on the order page before adding to basket, the image definitely needs changing, so as not to cause confusion.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @Gen1,

If you’re having some trouble ordering on the website, we’d suggest getting in touch via our local WhatsApp channel, where one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and start a WhatsApp conversation.

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.

Best wishes,

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

I'm in the UK.  https://www.dyson.co.uk/support/journey/tools/967810-21

I have an update.

I tested by dropping the item into my basket. Once in the basket the image changes, and seems to be correct once at the basket checkout. However on the order page before adding to basket, the image definitely needs changing, so as not to cause confusion.

Hi @Gen1

Thanks for the feedback - I’ll have a member of our Administration Team look into the image issue and apply a fix ASAP! 

While it isn’t the best experience for you, through the purchase journey, it is great that you’ve been able to use the community hub to feed this back to us. Thanks for taking the time to do so! I’ve awarded you the Community Builder badge in recognition. 

If you spot anything else out of place, please let us know.

Thanks,

Stuart

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Gen1

Great news! Our Administration Team have allocated resource to this task and will be looking to implement a fix in the next release window. 

Thanks against for spotting this and raising it through the Community hub! 

Best,

Stuart

Badge

That's good news.