Dyson vacuum that can suck up Human hair without tangling? | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson vacuum that can suck up Human hair without tangling?

• 30 September 2023
  • 2 replies

Hello,

I’m looking for a Dyson, preferably cordless, that can suck up long human hair without the brush head getting clogged up.

With my current vacuum cleaner, and 3 women in the house, I spent ages removing the hair from the bristles after every use.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Stuart 2 October 2023, 16:30

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @TonyAl  

Unfortunately your question got caught up in our moderation filter and didn’t get approved until earlier today. 

Whilst I’m sure you’ll hear from our other owners on this, I thought I'd step in and share some information 😁!

The Cleaner head included with Dyson most recent technology has hair-removal vanes which automatically de-tangle long hair and send them into the clean bin. In addition, the Hair crew tool has Dyson anti-tangle technology built in, meaning you can pick up hair from smaller surfaces without the need to remove overly tangled hair from the brush bar.

For more information on the above, Visit Dyson.com, navigating to ‘vacuum cleaners’ and selecting ‘Cordless’. Once here, explore the different options available on-screen. 

Alternatively, use our Help me Choose - Dyson Cordless Vacuum tool. 

I hope this helps. 

Stuart

Most certainly. This is a must watch! Comes as standard on the V15! Anti-tangle tecj from Dyson at its best!