Dyson WashG1 stopped working after 2nd use | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson WashG1 stopped working after 2nd use

• 28 May 2024
  • 2 replies

I got my wash g1 yesterday and gave it a quick use, worked well! Cleaned everything as per the instructions. Went to do a proper mop today and the mop isn’t sucking the dirty water and it’s just pooling and making a mess all over the floor. Any suggestions other then this thing is faulty 

icon

Best answer by Jack 28 May 2024, 12:18

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @skapik94,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

Sorry to hear you're not off to a great start, but it may be a simple fix - please ensure the machine’s dirty water tank and debris tray have both been emptied, and that all parts have been reassembled and refitted correctly.

It’s also worth allowing your machine to complete a self-clean cycle so it can flush the system and rollers. Our maintenance guide may help here:

If you continue to have difficulty after completing these steps, please get in touch with our local Dyson Customer Care team directly so we can provide further help to resolve this. Visit Dyson.com and click ‘Support’ for the right contact details for your region.

My new WashG1 self clean does not start even though I have emptied the dirty container and refilled the clean container Dyson telephone help service does not recognise the non vacuum device and I have found no other method of raising my problem