GLS Delivery - Americas | Dyson Community

GLS Delivery - Americas

• 12 October 2022
  • 7 replies

• Novice Member
  • 3 replies

Has anyone heard of GLS? 

My order was suppose to be delivered 6 days ago but they keep delaying it. Sad because the drive to Ontario from Phoenix is only 4 hours. 

Not sure I would order again knowing this how it would be delivered.

(Edited by moderator – Tag added and Title amended) 

Stuart 1 year ago

Hi @Davo

Thanks for highlighting. 

While I can of course understand your frustration, I’d hope that this experience wouldn't sway you from Dyson in the future. 

In instances like this, contacting Dyson via one of their synchronous channels would be the preferred option. This allows owners in situation similar to yours to have an instant response, speaking to one of the agents in a live conversation. Much like that of a telephone conversation or via a LiveChat on the website. Whereas the Community falls under the asynchronous communication method, which is a form of communication not requiring both parties to be present at the same time. Much like the of an email service or WhatsApp conversation. 

Through the Community, there are a number of ways in which contact with Dyson can be made. The first is via the local WhatsApp channel, where one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and start a WhatsApp conversation.

The second, more direct approach is to call the Dyson Helpline and speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.

That said, I will look into a way to optimise the service we offer, especially when requesting owner information. Looking to make this universally accessibly by all our moderation resource, allowing them to offer assistance where one or more maybe offline or away. 

If you have any further suggestion on optimising our service, please feel free to message me directly or post a new conversation. 

Thanks, 

Stuart.

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey @Davo,

I’m Kelly, a moderator here in the US. Please feel free to send me a private message here with your full name, email address, the shipping address and your order number. I’ll be happy to look further into this for you. 

Kelly, sent you an email but no reply.  GLS has once again delayed this order to tomorrow.  Good chance this will be going back to Dyson.  I can’t keep doing this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @Davo

Depending on which Dyson email address you have used, I may not have been on the team receiving your inquiry. I’d again invite you to DM me here personally on this platform, so that I may look into this further for you.

@kellym This is now getting ridiculous.  It has been stuck on not being delivered for 4 days with no reschedule in sight.  I paid over 1000 for this 10 days ago and I have not heard back from you about my return request.  I will have no choice but to dispute this credit charge if I do not see something by the end of the day.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Davo 

Thanks for the follow up. Let’s see if we can’t get to the bottom of this!

As we ask our members to refrain from sharing personal details on Community posts, could I please ask you to drop me a Private Message via my profile. Simply click on my profile name, then select the ‘Send message’ option. 

In your message please include your full name, email address, the shipping address and your order number. I’ll then chase this up with the local team. 

I look forward to hearing from you. 

Thanks, 

Stuart. 

That’s fine Stuart,  I knew Kelly wouldn’t reply so I just went ahead and called Dyson to return all of the items.  Doubt if I will be buying anything soon from Dyson as this was not handled well at all.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @Davo

Thanks for highlighting. 

While I can of course understand your frustration, I’d hope that this experience wouldn't sway you from Dyson in the future. 

In instances like this, contacting Dyson via one of their synchronous channels would be the preferred option. This allows owners in situation similar to yours to have an instant response, speaking to one of the agents in a live conversation. Much like that of a telephone conversation or via a LiveChat on the website. Whereas the Community falls under the asynchronous communication method, which is a form of communication not requiring both parties to be present at the same time. Much like the of an email service or WhatsApp conversation. 

Through the Community, there are a number of ways in which contact with Dyson can be made. The first is via the local WhatsApp channel, where one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and start a WhatsApp conversation.

The second, more direct approach is to call the Dyson Helpline and speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.

That said, I will look into a way to optimise the service we offer, especially when requesting owner information. Looking to make this universally accessibly by all our moderation resource, allowing them to offer assistance where one or more maybe offline or away. 

If you have any further suggestion on optimising our service, please feel free to message me directly or post a new conversation. 

Thanks, 

Stuart.