How to troubleshoot an issue with Dyson Cyclone V10 vacuum's powered attachments not working | Dyson Community
Question

How to troubleshoot an issue with Dyson Cyclone V10 vacuum's powered attachments not working

• 15 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Hi. All of a sudden the powered attachments for my V10 have all stopped working. The vacuum works when using the non powered attachments absolutely fine. If I attach the wand though and then a non powered attachment it stops working again. When I attach a powered item it does one pulse of power for less than a second. I think there may be an issue with the connector in the vacuum head. Has anyone else had this issue.

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @AK1COOPER,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

Our Support page is the best way of troubleshooting an issue like this, as it will walk you through checking all the key areas of your Dyson Cyclone V10™ vacuum to pinpoint the cause of the issue: https://www.dyson.co.uk/support/journey/troubleshooting/226372-01/performance-358765/solve-the-problem-using-a-symptom-359251/brush-bar-not-spinning-spinning-intermittently-358921

Hopefully this should help you resolve things. But if you do need further help, the fastest way of getting in touch with our experts for assistance is via Live Chat through our Digital Assistant. Once you’ve clicked the round purple button on Dyson.com, you can start a conversation with an agent by clicking the agent icon at the bottom left of the chat window. 

Hope this helps!