Is there a stand for Dyson V15 Detect Absolute + ? | Dyson Community
Solved

Is there a stand for Dyson V15 Detect Absolute + ?

Userlevel 2
Badge +1
  • Bronze Level Contributor
  • 11 replies

A good stand for Dyson V15 Detect Absolute +? Perhaps someone has had some experience with one and can recommend? 

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 12 April 2023, 11:07

View original

16 replies

Hi @Loki 

We appreciate your interest in our Dyson products. 

I can recommend to have a look at our options on our Dyson website: 

Dyson Floor Dok™ In stock £100

Part No. 971445-01

Free-standing grab-and-go charging dock to tidily store your Dyson vacuum tools. No drilling required.

Floor Dok™ Multi out of stock (please click on our keep me updated option) 

Part No. 972214-03

For Dyson V11™, V15 Detect™ and Outsize™ vacuums. Free-standing grab-and-go charging dock. Tidy storage for your Dyson vacuum and up to five tools. No drilling required.

Thanks,

Shaqeela

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Foho Vacuum Stand for Dyson V15

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Thank you, 

I’ve seen this, but read the negative reviews and they are somewhat discouraging, with one stating it does not fit v15. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi @Loki 

Part No. 971445-01

Free-standing grab-and-go charging dock to tidily store your Dyson vacuum tools. No drilling required.

Part No. 972214-03

For Dyson V11™, V15 Detect™ and Outsize™ vacuums. Free-standing grab-and-go charging dock. Tidy storage for your Dyson vacuum and up to five tools. No drilling required.

Thanks,

Shaqeela

Thank you. I I've seen them. there’s probably no way of knowing what’s the waiting time for “multi”, is it.  Most likely I will go for the other one kindly mentioned by you. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Thank you, 

I’ve seen this, but read the negative reviews and they are somewhat discouraging, with one stating it does not fit v15. 

I hadn’t seen those. There are other types available on amazon, fraction of the price compared to Dyson. Here is another example: Bamboost Round Base Stand and Accessory Holder- Docking Station Attachment Organizer- Compatible with Dyson Vacuum Cleaner V15

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

It looks alright, thank you. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi @Loki 

Part No. 971445-01

Part No. 972214-03

Thanks,

Shaqeela

So, I ordered the available Dyson Floor Dok™ Part No. 971445-01, but it hasn’t been shipped, at all -- “waiting” status now. And I am not sure I will actually get it. It is not available on the site anymore. The whole experience with Dyson is getting worse with every day. I honestly regret I have ordered al those products. Wanted to cancel all orders today yet before 8:00 PM, but lines were closed even though they should be available for customers until 8:00 PM. 

Userlevel 2

Hi @Loki 

Part No. 971445-01

Part No. 972214-03

Thanks,

Shaqeela

So, I ordered the available Dyson Floor Dok™ Part No. 971445-01, but it hasn’t been shipped, at all -- “waiting” status now. And I am not sure I will actually get it. It is not available on the site anymore. The whole experience with Dyson is getting worse with every day. I honestly regret I have ordered al those products. Wanted to cancel all orders today yet before 8:00 PM, but lines were closed even though they should be available for customers until 8:00 PM. 

I ordered a part last month. I assumed it was to be delivered next day. I was mistaken. Shipping for parts is longer.

Userlevel 2

I contacted Dyson using WhatsApp. It was rather quick, but there isn’t an out of hours support. 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi, MaryBonHil,

It was within their working hours, I contacted support. But someone probably decided to finish the shift earlier. Thank for the WhatsApp suggestion. 

Hi, MaryBonHil,

It was within their working hours, I contacted support. But someone probably decided to finish the shift earlier. Thank for the WhatsApp suggestion. 

@Loki Did you get this solved? 

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I still haven’t received Dyson v15 ordered 11th with next day delivery — today is 15th. I’ve been already charged for it and the guarantee is already running. But I’m still patiently waiting. I know a parcel is on its way to me but what’s in it I’m not sure, as I ordered a few accessories as well. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

I still haven’t received Dyson v15 ordered 11th with next day delivery — today is 15th. I’ve been already charged for it and the guarantee is already running. But I’m still patiently waiting. I know a parcel is on its way to me but what’s in it I’m not sure, as I ordered a few accessories as well. 

Hi @Loki, You’ve ordered the stand right? This is sent though post. 3 - 5 days in the UK. 

Have you read How to: Check on the progress of a delivery??

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Hi @Loki, You’ve ordered the stand right? This is sent though post. 3 - 5 days in the UK. 

Have you read How to: Check on the progress of a delivery??

Yes, but my major issue was with the hoover that was not delivered according to advertised scheduled. I was happy to wait for the accessories. Ordered 11th with next day delivery. Arrived 17th. And no way to plan ahead collecting, as only today I got a message it’s out for delivery, I’m not talking about the stand, but v15. It’s been a few days not knowing where I am with the order. I wasn't expecting that.