Orders Help - Missing Part | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Orders Help - Missing Part

• 6 April 2023
  • 1 reply

on 3-28-2023 we contacted dyson as the v15detect we received was missing a part. after being told an order was placed and told we would receive in 2-7 days. A week later no notice of shipment. Placed call and was told it would be on the way and we would get notice in 2 days about shipment. 5 days later no notice. Call placed and helpful man,rick, looked into and was told part out of stock with no expected date of available. We spent over $800 and are very displeased with process.

Hi @dldepa 

I am so sorry you’ve not yet received your entire order. 

Some parts are delivered via standard postal service - others are sent via a local courier. I’d recommend reading How to: Order spare parts and accessories.

As the Dyson Community team do not have access to customer records and thus unable to review individual cases, we won’t be able to order a replacement part for you. I’d therefore encourage you to reach out to our customer service team. 

If you wanted to continue this conversation through our WhatsApp channel, then one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’. 

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.