Really Disappointed | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Really Disappointed

• 21 July 2024
  • 1 reply

I am a devoted customer of Dyson I have 2 air hot & cold air Purifiers and on my 3rd vacuum cleaner the V15. But 2 months after I brought it I find they do a Submarine Head for the V15 but I can't use it. I am so disappointed with dyson apparently they are the sa.e just with different firmware. Wow Dyson people pay close to £1000 for one of your products and you can't be bothered to do a F/W update. I am so mad at this even a system where people could send back their vacuum and pay a couple of hundred pounds would be acceptable.

Anyway way to drive your loyal customers away.

G WOODHALL

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @gwoodhall,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for taking the time to share your feedback here. We’re sorry to hear you’re disappointed about not being able to use the Dyson Submarine™ wet roller cleaner head with your machine.

As the Dyson V15 Detect™ vacuum isn’t a connected machine, we’re not able to provide OTA software or firmware updates in the same way we can for our connected robot vacuums, purifiers and headphones.

It won’t be possible to change the software on your current machine, but I’ll be happy to pass your feedback along to the right people for you.