Repeated Order Failures | Dyson Community
Solved

Repeated Order Failures

• 6 June 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello.  I'm hoping someone from Dyson Customer Support will pick this up and assist.…

I'm writing to you in exasperation now as i have now had 4 failed orders for a battery pack for a Dyson V6 Cordless Vacuum cleaner.  This saga has been going on now for an age, and I have late this afternoon spoken to yet another of your support staff who wasn't any help either and was more interested in sounding cool and saying what a pleasure talking to me today was.  

The previous failed order numbers are:
1)  1504572584 - Payment of £65
2)  1030335652
3)  1505507996
4)  1505748745

I am ordering a new replacement battery pack for a V6 vacuum cleaner on behalf of my wife's gran who is almost 90 years old.
The original order was placed on the official Dyson site and already fully paid for months back.  This order has then failed, together with the three subsequent re-orders that I have requested through your support lines that have failed for various reasons.  Firstly I think the reason was to do with shipping a battery to Jersey, then it's been various trivial address issues and tonight it was because the shipping address did not match the serial number provided.

What the hell is going on?!  
Can I not just buy a battery pack from an original supplier for myself?

All that I want is for you to ensure that a new battery pack, exactly as has been previously ordered, is dispatched immediately to my address.

As you can tell, I'm pretty het up about this affair now and would like someone capable of doing so to take charge of this issue and see it through to a successful resolution.  I'm sick of dealing with a different agent on the phone and I don't want to have to deal with any more discontinuous phone support, so would appreciate someone contact me via this email address to take this forward without delay.

At the moment, I am seriously having to consider my future as a Dyson customer myself due to this whole incident.  It is not acceptable.

Many thanks in advance,
David Turner

icon

Best answer by Jack 11 June 2024, 14:56

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Twilight Turnip,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for letting us know about this.

I’m sorry to hear about your experience so far, and I’ve reached out directly to request some further information.

I’ll look forward to hearing from you.