replacement gen 5 detect wall mount | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

replacement gen 5 detect wall mount

• 10 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Where can I find a replacement wall mount for my gen 5 detect. This has been the absolute worst purchase I’ve ever made. I order things directly from Dyson and they say it can’t be delivered. When I go back to reorder it’s not available and I don’t even see an option to buy a new wall mount. I recently moved and the movers broke my old one. I’ve been on eBay to Amazon and no wall mounts are compatible with the gen 5 detect. Dyson you need to supply replacements for all parts on all models! 

This inactive topic has now been automatically closed. For help or advice, please create a new topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +12

Hi @Artsdaughter,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

I’m sorry to hear you’ve had difficulty ordering a replacement Wall dok™ for your Dyson Gen5detect™ vacuum. We support our vacuums with spare parts and servicing for their warranty period and beyond. Despite global supply constraints, please be assured we’re doing everything we can to add new stock of spare parts and accessories as soon as we’re able to.

In the meantime, all we can suggest is ensuring you’re registered via our Notify me function so we can alert you via email when more stock is added.

I’m sorry I can’t offer you a more conclusive answer here!

I am facing a similar issue. The inability to purchase something that has been designed badly is ridiculous. I really think everyone who’s bought this vacuum is offered a replacement, redesigned wall dock.