Roller Brush Replacement Parts | Dyson Community
Solved

Roller Brush Replacement Parts

• 11 March 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello all,

I've had a Dyson V11 for several years now and the roller brush has recently stopped spinning. After disassembling and cleaning it didn't work, I decided to purchase a new Motorhead assembly and voilà it works.

My question is, is there a less expensive part that I can replace on the original motorhead?

Is there any other part that can be replaced that may get it rotating again without having to dispose of an entire Motorhead assembly?

icon

Best answer by Jack 13 March 2024, 16:40

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Ethereal5,

Welcome to the Dyson Community!

Great to hear the replacement Motorhead assembly has resolved the issue with your Dyson V11™ vacuum’s brush bar not rotating!

In terms of repairing the original Motorhead assembly, this would depend on exactly what the cause of the issue is. We do have a few individual components available as spares (such as the brush bar, axle and roller etc), but the rest is only supplied to us as a complete assembly. Without examining the original Motorhead in person, it wouldn’t be possible for us to guess at which part might need to be replaced to get it working again.

I’m sorry we’re not able to help further on this particular occasion, but I am glad your machine is up and running again!