Spare batteries for cordless vacuums V12 - Any update on stock (USA) | Dyson Community
Solved

Spare batteries for cordless vacuums V12 - Any update on stock (USA)

• 31 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Why is it so hard to find spare battery replacements? I own a v-12 detect slim which is basically made to replace a spare battery fairly easy and yet for over a year I have looked diligently on the My Dyson app and have never seen any available. Is it because lithium is hard to get now in the U.S. or something or am I completely wrong?

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 31 August 2023, 18:25

View original

2 replies

They don’t manufacture the battery or other components in the US, so I doubt it’s down to a local shortage. It’s more likely that they’ve either not allocated stock or the app isn't updated to show the part. They only recently added purchasing. Maybe they’ve missed something. 

Try visiting the web or phoning, each service have different stock allocation. 

@cobydking40Hi there. With some of the newest machines, like the Dyson V12,  it can take longer for Dyson to have a stock of replacement parts right off the bat (since it’s not expected for any parts to fail on a brand new machine so near its launch).

Still, we have service options for you. If service is needed, contact your local support.

If you’re looking to keep an extra battery on hand as a spare -  please sign up to be notified at this link for that battery:

https://www.dyson.com/support/journey/tools/965470-01

Our inventory bot will email you when it’s available to order. Thanks.