V10 | Dyson Community

V10

• 3 January 2024
  • 1 reply

What in the world is going on with Dyson customer support in the US? I do not have the time to spend over an hour on hold. 
May V10 is not even 8 months old and cuts out. I have been able to “chat” with a representative & they told me I needed a new filter. But of course it is on back order, going on 3 weeks now. I cannot get in touch with anyone, I have tried ALL the trouble shooting tips/tricks & videos. Dyson is NOT what it use to be. This is my 3rd machine and it will be my last purchase from this company that does not stand behind its product 

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Hello @Amyjoamyjo I am sorry that you are having some issues with your machine and contacting service. I am happy to help you get this resolved. Can you send me an email to askdysonUS@dyson.com in the subject line please list Connected Community and, in the email, provide me your complete shipping address. serial number of your machine, and details on exactly what is happening with the machine or attach a video. I will be glad to help you out.