V10 Absolute only runs if I block the suction | Dyson Community
Solved

V10 Absolute only runs if I block the suction

• 20 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Hello, my V10 Absolute will only stay on if I put my hand over the front blocking the suction.  If I don’t the unit turns on for less than a half second and them dies, but if I completely cover the front it works perfectly.

This happens on all three suction levels - Max, high and low. 

New filter, fairly new battery - all three blue lights are on.  No blockage anywhere.

What is weird is the noice is makes when it stops - about 1 second after it is completely off is has this noice like dropping something in a deep barrel.

icon

Best answer by Jack 20 May 2024, 16:18

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @sjc5,

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know about this. For support, you'll need to talk directly to our Dyson Customer Care experts in your region. They’ll be able to take you through some simple troubleshooting checks to pinpoint the cause of the issue, when you have your machine fully charged and easily to hand.

Please visit Dyson.com and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a conversation with our Customer Care team.

We'll look forward to speaking with you!