V10 clogging | Dyson Community
Question

V10 clogging

• 18 January 2024
  • 1 reply

My V10 is constantly clogging in the air inlet (within the plastic tube). I cannot even vacuum my entire 1-story less than 2000 sf house without having to stop and empty it AND remove hair from the inlet multiple times. I vaccuum every other day (religiously so would say) and the problem seems to have gotten worse over the 6 months I’ve had the vaccuum. I feel like it is a design flaw — why is the air inlet tube so small and why is everything getting stuck in it? All the prior converations on this forum on this topic just say empty it when stuck and case closed- well nobody who spend $800 on a vaccuum wants to stop vacuuming every 3 minutes to empty it because it’s stuck! Dyson should own up to this design flaw.  This is my 4th  Dyson and it is the worst. I wish I had never upgraded (previous battery/ motor was spent- should have just paid to fix it). So, is there any better fix than “stop vacuuming and unclog it?” Thanks 

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

@Lacook It shouldn’t clog up that much - so let’s check this video out to guide you:

Please load up this video and follow along:

Also, try blasting out the cyclone area with a can of compressed air.