V11 brushes only turn on boost | Dyson Community
Solved

V11 brushes only turn on boost

• 26 February 2024
  • 2 replies

I have a Dyson V11 after cleaning the filter recently the brushes will only turn on boost coincidence? I have done all the dyson suggested trouble shooting. I did see mentioned in the community of replacing the main body I have been quoted today £190 I dont want to change this and it not be whats needed. I dont want to put this Dyson in landfill as it was a lot of money and I have already changed in the last year the battery the filter and the charger. Help I dont know what to do? 

icon

Best answer by Jack 28 February 2024, 16:46

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Beatski1972,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for your question. 

The replacement main body for the Dyson V11™  vacuum is currently priced at £119 rather than £190, so there may have been a miscommunication there. Delivery is free on orders over £35, and if you order direct from Dyson and find it doesn’t resolve the issue, you can return it to us within 14 days for a refund. Each part also includes a 12 month guarantee.

You can find replacement parts for the Dyson V11™  vacuum on our Support site: https://www.dyson.co.uk/support/vacuum-cleaners/cordless

If you’d prefer to speak with our Customer Care experts before placing an order, please visit Dyson.co.uk and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a conversation with our Customer Care team.

Hope this helps!

Hi @Beatski1972,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for your question. 

The replacement main body for the Dyson V11™  vacuum is currently priced at £119 rather than £190, so there may have been a miscommunication there. Delivery is free on orders over £35, and if you order direct from Dyson and find it doesn’t resolve the issue, you can return it to us within 14 days for a refund. Each part also includes a 12 month guarantee.

You can find replacement parts for the Dyson V11™  vacuum on our Support site: https://www.dyson.co.uk/support/vacuum-cleaners/cordless

If you’d prefer to speak with our Customer Care experts before placing an order, please visit Dyson.co.uk and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a conversation with our Customer Care team.

Hope this helps!

Thanks Jack at least I can return it if it doesnt work! I am so very disappointed in my first cordless dyson it cost me a lot of money! 3 years in I needed a new battery and charger I thought they would last longer on such an expensive hoover. I have been a dyson customer for many many years with corded hoovers I must have had at least three. Not sure I will buy again such a shame.