v12 Absolute | Dyson Community
Solved

v12 Absolute

• 25 March 2024
  • 4 replies

We have had the machine 15 months and recently it cuts out, usually twice, when first switched on. After that it seems fine. It is not a blockage or filter, which has been cleaned. Possibly switch issue? Any thoughts?

icon

Best answer by Headpin 4 April 2024, 10:48

View original

4 replies

I have the same problem with my V12. Only have had for 4months. On and off on and off. It’s ridiculous. Called Dyson support. Said I need whole new head for it. They tell me it’s out of stock not sure when it will be in stock. Ridiculous again. I will keep calling. Said I could send whole vacuum back and they will send me a new one. But from conversations I have seen on this site about how long people are waiting for refunds, returns. Do not trust them with this $500 vacuum. Very disappointed.  🙁

Spoke with customer service . Said needs new head. Out of stock. Offered new machine. Arrived next day and courier collected old at same time. Gold rate service this time.

Not sure who or  where Headpin got this info above but did not receive a new vacuum and my broke one was not given.  Stil not received a email or call from Dyson. Will be calling back. And IF what this person said above is available to me would consider. But was never offered from the startt of this nightmare. SMH

That is what happened to me. I’m in UK so if you are somewhere else they may operate differently?