V12 Slim Detect - Low reach adaptor | Dyson Community
Solved

V12 Slim Detect - Low reach adaptor

• 23 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Can I use the low reach adaptor with my v12 slim detect?

(Edited by moderator – Tags added) 

icon

Best answer by Stuart 23 November 2022, 12:52

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @allanne1 

Thanks for posting a question.

Coincidently, I’ve just released an article to help answer questions on spare part and accessory orders, including machine compatibility - How to: Order spare parts and accessories

By selecting the Dyson V12 Detect Slim™ from the on-screen options and viewing all parts, it shows the low reach adapters is compatible - Low-reach adaptor (UK Store)

I hope this helps.

Stuart

Thanks so much Stuart now I’ve just bought one 🥰

Dyson has sent me a low reach adaptor three times and all of them do not fit my V-12.  The part # they send me is 971435-01.  It fits almost every Dyson except the V-12.  This was a $50.00 plus tax part.  So very expensive.  Any suggestions.  

Thanks,

David

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @davidr1313 

Not an ideal experience. Let me see if I can point you in the right direction. 

Reviewing part 971435-01, it isn’t showing as a compatible with the V12 Cordless Vacuum Cleaners. A full list of the compatible Cordless Vacuums can be viewed on the following link - https://www.dyson.co.uk/support/journey/spare-details.971435-01

The V12 Detec range has another part associated with it. 971435-02, which is showing as compatible.

As you’d need to arrange a return for the parts that do not fit, I’d suggest contacting your local helpline and speaking directly to an agent. They will the able to offer support and order the correct part. To get started, click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and start a WhatsApp conversation. If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.

Thanks, 

Stuart