V15 HEPA Filters out of stock for 1+ years - Any help please? | Dyson Community
Skip to main content

Does anybody know where to get V15 HEPA filters? I’ve been signed up for the in-stock alert for more than a year, and checked back in every few weeks or so, it seems it is always out of stock.

We spent money on this machine because it’s supposed to be the best for allergy sufferers, and it’s done great, but it is useless if I can’t buy consumable parts when I need them. Am I missing something? Or have margins on these vacuums really not bought any inventory or supply chain security whatsoever? 

I am out of filters and will be selling my filter-less V15 on Ebay and not looking back if there’s really nothing available…

(Moderation Edit - Tags Added/Converted to Question)

I've been told by a few reps that there are certain things that they don't allow to be purchased on the website and you need to call in and there isn't anyway to tell which ones they are.  They need to look at how real ecommerce sites work - I always feel it's held together by duct tape and bubble gum some days. 

Having said that, I would like to think that a filter would be something they would want to make easily orderable and not require a call and i've not had much luck with the in stock notification email alerts in the past either. 

@afeathers1. If in doubt, use google! Buy Dyson Vacuum Cleaner Filters | Dyson | PartsCentre

Though Rob is right, they have a different stock allocation over the phone. Either call or drop them a WhatsApp to check on levels! 

Jam

Just checked Dyson.co.uk - Dyson V15 Detect™️ vacuum parts | Dyson

I guess stock availability depends on where you are in the world! 

@afeathers1. If in doubt, use google! Buy Dyson Vacuum Cleaner Filters | Dyson | PartsCentre

Though Rob is right, they have a different stock allocation over the phone. Either call or drop them a WhatsApp to check on levels! 

Jam

Unfortunately I’m looking for 970013-03, not the regular filter, which is like I said the entire reason I bought the vacuum in the first place.

I guess I’ll call? What do they take orders over the phone? 

Jam

Unfortunately I’m looking for 970013-03, not the regular filter, which is like I said the entire reason I bought the vacuum in the first place.

I guess I’ll call? What do they take orders over the phone? 

Either over the phone or as a secure payment through WhatsApp. In ether option, you’ll need your card handy.